Premier League stats: Shaqiri, Noble, Pereyra, Perez
Stoke grew to become the primary membership to be relegated from the Premier League this season and West Brom’s last-gasp win stored alive their survival hopes whereas Crystal Palace, Bournemouth and Watford secured their top-flight standing.
Listed here are among the finest stats from the penultimate weekend of the Premier League marketing campaign.
- Crystal Palace are mathematically safe from relegation and are due to this fact the primary top-flight staff since Liverpool within the 1899-1900 season to keep away from the drop regardless of shedding their first seven matches of the season.
- Xherdan Shaqiri’s free-kick gave Stoke the lead, which means that of gamers with at the least 15 Premier League targets, no participant has scored the next share from outdoors the field than the Swiss midfielder (67%, degree with David Ginola’s 14/21).
- Stoke have didn’t win any of the 4 Premier League matches they’ve gone in at half-time forward underneath Paul Lambert (D2 L2).
- Swansea have conceded the opening goal in 22 of their Premier League video games this season, a joint-high determine together with Bournemouth.
- Solely Huddersfield (19) have failed to attain in additional Premier League video games this season than Swansea (17).
- West Ham have scored in each of their previous 11 away Premier League video games, their longest scoring run within the top-flight since December 1966 (14 video games).
- Mark Noble scored his 37th Premier League objective; solely two gamers have scored extra for the Hammers (Paolo Di Canio 47, Carlton Cole 41), with Trevor Sinclair additionally on 37.
- Roberto Pereyra has scored three goals in his previous 5 Premier League video games – greater than he’d managed in his earlier 29 within the competitors (two).
- Newcastle’s winless top-flight run at Watford prolonged to eight video games (W0 D4 L4) – solely at Wimbledon (10) have they performed extra with out victory.
- Ayoze Perez has scored 4 targets in his previous six Premier League video games and is now Newcastle’s outright prime Premier League scorer for the season with six.
- West Brom are the one non ‘big-six’ aspect to keep away from defeat in opposition to two ‘big-six’ sides within the Premier League this season (W1 D1 v Spurs, D2 v Liverpool).
- Jake Livermore has scored two targets in his previous three Premier League video games for West Brom after failing to attain in his first 46 for the membership.
Extra you is likely to be fascinated by: