Premier League stats: Glenn Murray, Aleksandar Mitrovic, Christian Benteke and extra
Liverpool and Chelsea proceed to set the tempo within the Premier League, with victories over Leicester and Bournemouth respectively guaranteeing their 100% data stay intact.
Elsewhere, Aleksandar Mitrovic and Glenn Murray had been among the many objectives on the Amex Stadium as Fulham and Brighton performed out an entertaining 2-2 draw.
However it was a special story for Christian Benteke, whose Crystal Palace aspect had been crushed by Southampton at Selhurst Park. Benteke is but to attain this season.
BBC Sport seems to be at the very best stats from Saturday’s Premier League motion.
- Liverpool’s 2-1 win at Leicester means they’ve received their first 4 league video games for the primary time since 1990-91.
- The Reds’ victory on the King Energy Stadium additionally means they haven’t misplaced an away league sport after scoring the primary objective since December 2016.
- Chelsea additionally received on Saturday, beating Bournemouth 2-Zero at Stamford Bridge to document their fourth win in 4 for the primary time since 2014-15.
- Mitrovic scored Fulham’s second of their draw with Brighton, which implies he has netted extra objectives in English league soccer than every other participant since making his Cottagers debut in February (16).
- Solely Mohamed Salah (13) and Sergio Aguero (12) have scored extra residence objectives in 2018 than Brighton’s Murray (8, degree with Harry Kane).
- In Huddersfield’s 1-1 draw with Everton, there have been simply 87 seconds between Philip Billing giving the Terries the lead and Dominic Calvert-Lewin’s equaliser for the Toffees.
- Huddersfield haven’t received any of their previous 15 away video games towards Everton in all competitions (D3 L12), since profitable 2-1 at Goodison Park in September 1937.
- Crystal Palace have misplaced all 10 league video games for the reason that begin of final season when Wilfried Zaha has not appeared. Roy Hodgson’s aspect had been crushed 2-Zero by Southampton at Selhurst Park.
- Benteke has scored simply three objectives in his previous 36 Premier League appearances for Palace, after netting 15 within the 35 earlier than that.